WAP: 2 Tick ointment
WAP: 2 Tick ointment is 100% natural and an effective solution to prevent attacks from ticks and other parasites. An herbal alternative with sustainably grown ingredients without pesticides. Kinder to the dog, people around it and nature. Created with nature and the dog’s active life as a great inspiration.
WAP: 2 Tick ointment is applied between the shoulder blades and above the root of the tail every 14 days. Apply the ointment as close to the skin as possible. Direct effective effect. The particles then spread in the dog’s fur and fat layers. Bath without shampoo does not affect the effect on the ointment. Bathing your dog frequently, reducing the days between application. Ticks and parasites crawl on the dog, but then release the particles from the active substances affect their general condition.
Made in Sweden.
Scent: Lavender and coconut. The scent decreases after 24 hours but the effect remains.
- Divide the fur so that the skin becomes visible and apply the ointment between the dog shoulder blade and above the root of the tail. Use sparingly.
- Application every 14 days.
- Do not apply WAP: 2 tick ointment on wet fur as it is more difficult for the ointment to attach. For best effect, do not expose the animal to water for the first 24 hours after applications.
- Recommended not to be used before the dog is 12 weeks old.
- The product is not soluble in water and the effect remains after the rain and other contact with water. Bath the dog very often, reducing the days between application.
- Avoid getting ointment in the dog’s eyes.
- For external use only.
- Keep away from children.
- After application, wash your hands with soap and water.
- Active Ingredients: Lauric acid, Cedarwood oil, Lavender oil
- Cocos nucifera (Coconut ) oil, Butyrospermum parkii butter (Shea paradoxa), Pongamia glabra seed (Karanja) oil, Cedrus atlantica (cedarwood), Lavandula angustifolia (Lavender) oil, Lauric acid, Sodium benzoate, potassium sorbate, Vitamin E (Tocopherol, Helianthus annuus seed oil).
- Shelf life of opened packages: 12 months. Store at room temperature.