NOU | silent + nylon knit
NOU (pronounced like noo in noodles) is a play object designed for both your pet and you. To make it fun, the object invites you to be creative too in making various shapes. NOU can be a pretzel, a boating knot, a tossing ball or a tug of war rope. Works like an enrichment toy, treats can be hidden in the knots and rewarded when your pet successfully unknots them. If one is too easy for your pet, you can always level up and make more complicated shapes with two or three NOU!
Silent NOU: This is designed for those who loves to destroy anything that makes noise but who enjoys playing enrichment toys.
At the studio, these are the design questions we had: how can one toy stays interesting for longer or how can it be played differently every time? How can this object be a dog thing but also a human thing? How can its form challenge the pet but also our own creativity? Nou is that answer.
++ Each pup plays differently and we recommend you to keep a close watch particularly during the first time a new play object is introduced. No toy is completely indestructible, so please supervise the play to ensure safety if you know your pup is not gentle with toys. ++
It measures approx. 4.5ft or 135cm long and 1.5” or 4cm in diameter when unknotted.
- the soft fabric is gentle on your pet's mouth and ideal for active chewers.
- the delicate texture not only protect your pet's mouth but also avoid damage to the teeth and gum.
- all seams are double stitched and reinforced for rough play.
- Machine wash gentle cycle and air dry.
- Vacuum the surface for easy cleaning in between washes.